Friday 8 May 2009

Artistic greetings from Germany,

It has been a ridiculously and inexcusably long time in some cases, that I’ve kept in touch with anyone, sorry.

My efforts to make inroads to the artistic world seem to be finally paying some dividends and the time has come to get myself organised and start sending regular emails and updates of what is happening in the weird and wonderful world of the painting Beggs.

2009 is going to be amazing.

This year, is going to be perhaps one of the busiest ones in my artistic life, with two major exhibitions in August and September of this year, and a fantastic events manager helping me market and promote everything, I am currently in the throes of the following exhibitions.

From the 8th August – 16th September, I will be one of six artists participating in an exhibition at the Gracefield Arts center in Dumfries, Scotland in their show entitled “The ties that bind”
And
From the 1st September - 9th of September, I am having my largest solo exhibition of well over 100 paintings, drawings and pastels here in Landsberg, Germany entitled “The Art of Evolution”.
Including a corporate event, VIP night for all owners of my paintings, celebrities and press, a charity auction of artwork and a family day for kids to get involved.

Obviously the organisation of both these shows is rather time consuming, but I intend to keep you up to date on their progress and my attempts to attract some celebrities to open the Landsberg show and to drum up as much publicity as possible for it. If you’re curious to see my paintings, drawings and pastels, please feel free to visit my website.

Please spread the word, add me to your facebook, myspace etc, tell your friends, relatives, companies as the more people I can get interested in these exhibitions the better.
The first update will be next week, in the meantime, It would be great to hear from you,
Auf Wiedersehen Pets.
Derek
Of course, if you think I’m a numpty, and you’d rather pay a trip to the dentist without an aesthetic than be on the mailing list then sorry to spam you, please just reply and I’ll remove you from the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment